Tuesday 4 March 2008

Get the sunnies on!!

Afternoon everyone

This is just a quick post before I have to run up the road and collect my monkey from nursery! What a lovely day, although the sun is showing up how badly my windows are in need of a good clean ... where is my squeegee...?!

I had a lovely weekend, Jay came to stay and as I had Sunday off work we had lots of fun chatting and scrapping.
Here is the Lo I finished over the weekend. The photos ore of EJ and hid daddy having fun, playing hide and seek with the gnomes from a friends garden!!


I also got some lovely Mother's Day pressies, bless them, Jay and Angia gave me a Silent Setter (no more swearing coz my crop o dial won't reach, lol!!) and some mugs I had been coveting!!


When Ethan came home on Sunday from the weekend at his Dad's he was armed with a lovely handmade card, some choc and this beautiful plant, he picked it himself, as blue is HIS favourite colour, lol!! We had to share the chocolate last night!

I have had a productive afternoon sorting through my patterned paper, quite therapeutic and inspiring. I found lots of paper I had forgotten about! Oh dear, is that I sign I have too much, no, surely!?

better run!!

x

No comments: