Thursday 3 April 2008

I feel yucky ....

I have a horrid cold, and I feel really pants. Head is all a bit fuzzy and my throat is scratchy and i generally feel a bit rough ... but hey ho, the world can't stop when you are a Mummy, lol!!

Ethan and his Daddy are going down to London tomorrow to see the Outlaws, I always worry when he is on plane without me (Ethan not James, lol!!). E has flown about 30 times, so he is used to it and loves it, especially now that he has his own seat . I just think I have seen too may episodes of Lost! I am not scared of flying at all, I just have an overactive imagination ....

Anyway - I am currently working on 2 projects, I am doing the canvas from Cleo's April kit. It is fab and I am going to give it to my nanny for her birthday in May. I am also going to use the same concept on a much larger canvas for my new kitchen, I think?! I am also doing a LO of some cool photos of when E went to the city farm with his Daddy and a goat tried to eat his apple! I am in a funny place right now as the last LOs I have done have all had more than one photo .. I wanted to get 4 on this LO, but I couldn't get it to fit, so had to use the 3. Isn't it funny the phases we go through ...

Anyway, here are 2 of my recent LOs, I haven't showed these before as they were competition entries;

No comments: