Sunday 24 January 2010

Morning all,

Well it is a rather grey Sunday, a sort of nothing weather day .. no rain, no sun...no wind ... just a bit grey. So I am cheering myself up by playing with vibrant colourful fabric.

A great high point of this week is that we look pretty close to booking our holiday.. hope to get it sorted this weekend, as it is a lot cheaper at the moment. We are going back to Petra (where else, lol).. I can't wait and neither can Ethan, I think this is our 6th year. This year will be a little different, as well as the usual suspects, me, Ethan, my aunty, my uncle and jody and her friend, another 4 family friends may be coming, all the way from Texas...yee haw! Will be great fun, lots going on, but still plenty of time for quiet/chill-out/peace ... totally bliss, I can't wait!

We had a great few days with Joshua, he is a delight to have and I am so lucky that we get to spend so much time with him, it is so important to me that I can be the one to take care of him when my bro and SIL are working, we are creating very strong bonds and happy memories. Being his aunty is one of life's highlights, and Ethan and he adore each other. I love watching them together, they are so close and cute.

I am now going to do some more work on Ethan's quilt, while I have a quiet day. I love Sundays...
Have a great day everyone
em xx

No comments: