Monday 21 September 2009

Its Autumn!

Yes ... I think I must finally admit that it is now autumn .... a season to dig out the jumpers, start making my store cupboard jams and chutney, lovely homely comfort food and Halloween!

Now that Ethan is settled into and enjoying school, it has given me much more time for scrapping... I have done quite a few LOs and also a lovely little mini book all about Ethan's first week at school, as well as photos I have saved some of his first artwork, notes from the school etc ... he loves showing it off to everyone who comes to visit! (I haven't taken any pics of it yet, but will get some up soon).

I have quite a bit of work to do before I collect him from school, so better get cracking... but in the meantime, here are some of my most recent creations!
Enjoy!
Em xx

3 comments:

lisa said...

Loing all your LO's Emma.
Fantastic bright colours.
xx

Vee said...

great lo's, i see some cd goodness! :)

vtpuggirl said...

Adorable pages! Enjoy your scrappy time!