Sunday 9 May 2010

Down on the Farm

Well it was a lovely sunny day here so Ethan, Hils, Struan and I all headed to local farm for a fab day out. It is a great place for kids (and adults who like to be kids, lol), there is a scrummy cafe and superb farm shop. I bought loads of lovely food bits and stuff for home. Was tempted by lots of cushions and decor 'bits' .. but I kept thinking 'I can make that'. So I have just been scribbling down some ideas and will hopefully get busy with my sewing machine tonight. We will defo be going back again soon and lots during the summer as it has PYO fruit, yum and perfect for making summer puddings and my essential store cupboard stock up on my jams etc!
We get Joshua tomorrow and have him until Thursday, so lots of fun and giggles. I had him Friday night and Saturday during the day so my bro and sis could get out as G is back off-shore tomorrow, he is such a wee honey and thankfully so at home here with Ethan and I.
Ethan had drama tomorrow after school and has some prep work to do, so I had better get on. But will be back soon to show you all my recent creations!

Em x

No comments: