Monday 17 May 2010

Busy bees!

Morning all,

Well it is a lovely sunny day here... long may it continue. I had a few days last week where I had to turn the heating back on, but it is banished now ...!!

I have had a busy week again, lots of fun. We had Joshua for 4 days last week. He is such a wee cutie. He loves coming to work with me and I am so thankful to be my own boss, in that I can work around Ethan and Joshua!

My new sewing machine came last week and I have been showing it much love. The sun has been inspiring me to get creative on the home front and I have been really busy working on lots of creations. Here are a sample;

Ethan has his sports day this week, and is also starting Beavers tonight. This is going to be a test run, as he has drama class from 4 - 5, and Beavers is 6.15 - 7.15, so we will see how he handles it. A few of the primary 2's he is friendly with go, so he is really keen!

Right, I am going to watch The Tudors and do some more applique, it is my current favourite thing to do at the moment (and I mean proper hand stitched applique, lol!).

xx

No comments: