Saturday 20 November 2010

all packed up and ready to go!

well I have been at it crafting, creating and sewing my little *heart* out all week. Today I started at 10am and kept at it until 8pm, I didn't even make it out of my PJ's! I didn't get as much done as I would of liked ... but then I am unrealistic about what I can actually achieve in 24hours, lol ....

But I have a good selection, so we will see. I will take lots of photos as I really need to get the website up and going ... depending on the signal at the venue I may even try a little craft fair blogging! So wish me luck for tomorrow ... I am looking forward to meeting the rest of the members of the craft guild and to see all their work.

Then next week it is back to making up all my orders, some studying and then making LOTS more stock for the 3 day craft fair in 3 weeks! I got my results back today from my first assignment and I am really pleased and got some great positive feedback from my tutor. On a downside Lotta, the kitten has an upset tum, YUK!

With that little bit of exciting news I will leave you ....
Night peeps
xx

No comments: