Tuesday 8 March 2011

exciting times ....

well it has been the culmination of lots of heard work from me and my lovely designer Cathy at Slim Creative. (If you are ever needing any design/web, or just general design work done then she is your woman... lovely, lovely talented woman, extremely helpful and didn't mind all my daft questions/requests!) ..... anyway ... drum roll please ....... I am so proud to announce the launch of the new BuzyMums website ...... love it! I have loads more stock going up over the next few weeks and I am always doing private commissions... so if you have something in mind give me a shout!!

Next stage of my master plan is the new BuzyKids website .... this is too in Cathy's hands.... keep watching!

Right, better dash. Have to get back up to the hall for Baby Sign :-)

em xx

No comments: