Sunday 27 March 2011

Lovely sunny Sunday

It is beautiful here today... Spring is definitely here, there is blossom on the trees, the daffies are out (i have an abundance of vases full all around the house... I love daffies as they remind me of my Nanny!).... I have done 3 loads of washing, made dinner, tidied the house and it is now time to chill, get some scrapping done and build excitement levels in advance of the 5pm Studio Calico reveal!!! I was at a craft fair on Friday and Saturday, it went really, really well. Lots of orders, lots of sales and met lots of lovely people... The cot-bed memory quilts were a bit hit, got a few orders for them and also one woman went nuts for the Amy Butler quilt, so need to get ordering more fabric. Also have lots of custom orders, 2 canvases, 3 sets of roman blinds, 10 aprons and 4 bib/harnesses for a wee girl in a wheel-chair, and some personalised adult t-shirts .... it isn't just the kids who like their names on their t-shirts, lol! So today I am chilling, and also tomorrow as we get Joshua tomorrow after school as my bro and sis in law are off to Vegas (baby!) ... so we have Joshy until Thursday (or Friday, I forget)... then the schools break off on Friday for the Easter holidays! We are off up to my Nanny's for a much needed weeks holiday on 4th .... ahhhhhhhhhh bliss!


Right, I need to shift it and get ma scrap on :-)) Hope you are all enjoying your sunny sunday?


em xx

1 comment:

Michelle S said...

Gr8 read! Fab chatting too, I'm so glad ur craft stall went sooooo well! Yippee!