Sunday 6 November 2011

It's beginning to look at lot like .....

Christmas!!!!

My little workshop and my elves (ho ho ho!) is in full Christmas swing with all sorts of lovely creations under way...







































I am launching a new range of baby/children's items as I have started doing the Baby & Children's markets up here, plus with teaching wee ones I get to know what is what and what is needed and what is not, lol. So I have some BuzyBaby dribble bibs waiting to be finished off and have added baby personalised onsies to the custom tee range. Another new range is the 'mummy and me' tote bags, these are made from durable cotton duck so you can get rid of all those carrier bags and help the environment and loot stylish in the process!!I already did a load of aprons and 'tool' tidies last year, these are great and can be used for all kinds of arts and craft stuff, as well as a grown up version for make up brushes etc.. I also need to finish of some tooth fairy pillows as had a couple of orders in and these usually do really well at the craft fairs...

















So, lets talk about CHRISTMAS!!! Well, I have 6, potentially, 7 craft fairs coming up.. I am going to be a buzy little bee and have been making loads of gorgeous Christmas creations. I am still doing the personalised stockings and sacks that did so well last year. But I have also added some new ranges... a more 'modern' stocking, Christmas bunting, a Christmas version of my quilted patchwork cushion, a whole load of new feltie friends to join the Christmas menagerie .. and loads more. I am really pleased with progress, although my to do list is still huge.. I am trying not to get stressed.... I still have a load of custom orders to do on top of this, so I am trying to put all my previous time management training to good use!

I realised yesterday, than there leave little time for me to actually get the tree up, and make my house literally look like Christmas's threw up, haha .. the only possible free day is 28th November, so that is when Christmas will officially hit home.. ho ho ho!

I did 8 hours sewing today - so I am taking the night off, enjoying a glass of wine and some sky+ catch up!!

Night all
xx

No comments: