Tuesday 3 January 2012

2012 ... looking forward to another great year!

Well... I got a bit slack there at the end of the year again ... apologies. I was just so swamped with all the BuzyMums side of the business, orders, 12 craft fairs, orders, orders, orders and more orders!!! Not to mention normal family life, teaching classes and getting ready for Christmas!

But I coped, i survived, all orders were delivered to happy customers, a fantastic year and to top it off a fantastic Christmas. I think my best ever Christmas. Just loved it, we had nanny this year. So it was a special family occasion, lots of love and laughter.. special memories. I was thoroughly spoiled, I am very, very lucky.

2011 was an amazing year and I am so looking forward to 2012... now that I have been enjoying a few weeks holiday I have found some time for scrapping, which is lovely....

so I am really looking forward to 2012.. it is going to be great!

I promise I will be back SOON!!!

em xx

No comments: