Wednesday 12 November 2008

Bad Blogger!!

Sorry, sorry, sorry!

I haven't written for ages. Loads going on and I am really busy (and a tad stressed out, ha ha!!).


I am very excited to announce that I have been picked as one of the 12 Scrapbook Apprentices, we are all really busy completing our first challenges. For more info check out the Creativity Life blog.

I am also really busy as I am launching my baby sign language classes in January, which is really exciting. Plus I am demonstrating scrapbooking at work on Thursday night, so have loads of prep for that to do. All this along side everything else, so I am a bit tired at the moment! But on the upside, I am babysitting Joshua on Sunday evening, can't wait. I will be poking him to wake up so I can have a cuddle!!

Here are some recent pics, as it has been so long ...
OK, better get going as need to do a ton of work today!

Em x
















1 comment:

Katy said...

Awwwww Baby J has so much hair he is dead cute.

Congrats on the SA looks like loads of fun and STASH yay.

Speak soon hun katy xxxx