Tuesday 25 November 2008

I Heart Aga's!!!

So our retreat was amazing, wonderful, loads of fun, and to directly quote Jo and Sonia 'great food, great location and great company'!! Our house was in fact a mansion, but was so homely and perfect. The kitchen became the central point (well that and the barn with our huge scrapping table!) as it was lovely and cozy thanks to the fabulous aga (i seriously have to add one of those to my dream kitchen wish list!!).

We have loads of photos (we also managed to fit in a proper photo shoot, thanks beckie!!), I will add some soon (or look at Hils blog as she has some up already). It was really strange yesterday, not to be surrounded by them all, missing you all already ladies!!

The gold star goes to Hils, she is the most efficient, prolific scrapper I have ever seen. I didn't do as much (although **coughs** I was the only one who managed to alter my reindeer, ha ha!!), we had a couple of lovely mini book classes, thanks to Sonia and Beckie, although I have now crossed a BIA off my wish list as it totally stressed me out!!

Anyway, it was a total blast, I loved it (even if I was ill with the cold throughout, hope none of you get it!!) and we are already planning our next trip!!

But back down to earth with a bump .... charlie is ill... so I have given him some chicken and hope that it settles his tum.... I am working today and then I have Greek and we are out to dinner, so I can really do without a trip to the vets! Charlie hasn't been ill for a year, but when he does get ill he goes all out, unlike his sister who has the constitution of an ox!! Thank goodness for cat insurance!

I also came to a decision yesterday about the baby classes... I have had a lot of demand for the Saturday morning one, that i was going to start later on next year. But after giving it some thought, and after having some time to myself this weekend (which I don't get, as I either work, have Ethan all week or work weekends!) I have decided to be brave and make the jump! I emailed all my interested mums and already have 4 confirmed spots, and that is without my marketing assault which is starting this week! So from January onwards I will have Saturdays free YAY!!! I can't wait to get to the farmers market, hee hee!!

Right, I had better get moving... ohhh before I forget, my second box of SA goodies was waiting for me when i got home ..... so my mind is buzzing with ideas!!
ok, am defo going now!
em x

1 comment:

Katy said...

HI Hun, looks like you had a fabby time away, will go and look at Hils blog now at the pics :D

And good luck with the new adventure sounds like its going to be fun.

Speak soon Katy xx