Monday 1 December 2008

The voting has begun ....

So this is where our fate lies in your hands ... yikes!!

Yes voting is now open for the first challenge of The Scrapbook Apprentice, there is so much lovely work, from some very talented ladies and lots to choose from, but if you like mine, then please vote here! Thank you, thank you!

So it is also December now yayyyyyy!!

But also, can someone please tell me where or where has this year gone?? We have nearly been here a year and I have still to paint my bathroom, ha ha!! But it has been a great year, so many wonderful things have happened, so many blessings and I am really looking forward to Christmas. My shopping is pretty much all done (just waiting for deliveries) and I am hoping to get the tree this week, then I can get the house festively decorated and ready for Father Christmas!

Right, i am off to bed... Don't forget to vote (for me!!!)!

Night ya'alll
em xx

No comments: