Friday 4 December 2009

Three steps back!

So I obviously did far too much yesterday. Today I have been physically exhausted and felt really, really groggy. Slept for ages on the sofa, though managed to strike 2 things off my list!

Did my big Christmas online shop and after school ethan and I made gingerbread men to hang on the tree. The house still smells lovely and festive, I love the smell of gingerbread and ethan loves eating them off the tree! (i made a double batch of dough to keep half in freezer). He even managed to forgive me when I shut his fingers in the kitchen drawer!





I'm off to bed now as want to get up early with lots of energy tomorrow, lots of projects left to tackle!!

Night night
Em xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Katy said...

corrrr what i would do to eat a gingerbread man right now, Nom Nom Nom :D

Hope your feeling better today hun, little steps is the answer, you will be back to your (crazy) self in no time.

Love Katy xxxx