Friday 11 December 2009

We are in our way!

Ethan and I are going up to see Nanny this weekend (we are currently on the train!), back Monday, so lots of cuddles and laughter!


I'm now all set for Christmas, all presents are bought and wrapped (except the ones I'm waiting on from amazon!) and have caught up on all my cooking/store cupboard prep/creativity!

Ethan finishes school Friday lunchtime, so in annual tradition we are off to Edinburgh to see Father Christmas in Jenners and visit the Winter Wonderland (mmmm mulled wine, although my new discovery of Winter Pims has knocked mulled vino off the top spot!). This year Debbie and Joshua are coming with us, so lots of new family traditions starting!
Right, the trolly is coming past and I'm feeling peckish!
Em xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: