Tuesday 1 July 2008

So tired ...

I am feeling much better now (still not eaten any meat though!!), but the bug has left me totally wiped out and I am v tired.

Need to get my head into gear as it is Ethan's party on Sunday and birthday on Monday, so I have one very excited little boy in the house!

As I said a wee while ago, we are all booked up for our team retreat, here is where we are staying... they call it a cottage, but it is more of a mansion. It looks lovely and I can't wait. I obviously need to get a wheeled tote thingy, lol!

I put the finishing touches to another LO yesterday (thanks to some goodies from Papermaze). The photos were taken on my camera, on the train to Edinburgh and E was in great form.
Right, i am off to put my feet up for a bit as I want to do some scrapping tonight, so need to conserve energy!

x

No comments: