Monday 13 October 2008

Red Leaves .....

Morning,

I am busy trying to get all the laundry done before Rachel and Logan come round to play. I also need to put up the shelves in my living room, then I need to pack as we are going up to Nanny's tomorrow. I am really loving all the red leaves on the trees at the moment, so autumnal (also an excuse to get a whole new wardrobe of clothes!!). Ethan and I will take a trip through the woods when we get there and go exploring, maybe we will build a 'dent'!!

My UKS teamies and I are all getting v excited as it is only 5 weeks (and 4 days!) until we go on our SPS Retreat, we are discussing menus and pink PJ's, as well as scrapping obv!

We were at a family wedding on Saturday, all us girlies got dressed up, was great fun. Here are some of the pics, so much posing going on; I have also been given this award from Katy, thanks hun. I love your blog too!

Right, need to move my but!
em xx

1 comment:

Katy said...

Hay, im loving the tree's right now, im off out later with the camera needing some pics me thinks :D
Loving all the posing in the pic, looks like you had loads of fun :)
have fun at your nans hun xx