Wednesday 27 January 2010

I am a total Gleek!

Evening all,
Well I am very tired this evening and I have a evening baking marathon ahead of me. The PTA have arranged a coffee morning tomorrow to raise money for Haiti. Ethan is very excited, he loves my baking, and I am sure (like last time) he will make me buy it all back again!

I have also been planning to overhaul my office/craft space. As it is one end of my living room I want it to be sleeker and more self contained. So giving in and getting an Expedit and lots of co-ordinating boxes and baskets from Ikea. Currenly looking for new storage for 12x12 papers, any suggestions?

The new season ranges were launched at Cath K, total drool fest! I have already placed an order online as was too impaitent to wait for my trip to Edinburgh on Friday.... My sewing obsession is growing and I NEED more fabric!

I have finished the top section if Ethan's quilt, going to get the backing and wadding tomorrow. I love it, I've already spent 15+ hours on it, so lord knows how long the quilting will take as will probably have to do a lot by hand!









Exciting holiday development today, Geoff, Deb and Joshua are coming too, we are booking tonight....wooo hoooo!!

Right, I am off to re-watch the entire series of Glee (for the 3rd time!!!), I LOVE it!

Don't stop believing
Xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: