Tuesday 12 January 2010

So much for a quiet life!!!

Just when I was getting used to the peace and quiet, the next few weeks look set to be very busy. All good stuff; friends visiting, new sports, play dates, family fun, childminding, girls nights out, meetings, shopping trips (scouting for furniture and extending my fabric warehouse to accomodate project list lol!). The list goes on!! Looks like my projects might have to wait a few days!
Now if only I could stop walking into the post at the end of my bed (my hips and legs are soo bruised!), everything would be perfect!
I have class in the morn, lots of new starts, then a girly coffee morning (I will get to crack open my glorious new cake stand!), so better hit the sack!
Night all!
Xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: