Monday 22 March 2010

A Spring-setback

... so the weather has turned all grey, windy and cold again ... jut when I turned the heating off. I am hoping this is just a temporary blip as I was enjoying the longer sunny days!

Joshua is having a wee nap just now, so I am doing a bit of work, checking emails, sorting lists etc. Have done all the laundry, sorted the beds, hoovered and have the butter out softening to make a lovely lemon cake later!

We had a fab day yesterday, Marion and I took the boys down to Largo, it was a bit chilly but they totally enjoyed them selves and Micha had a ball running around like a loon. Then we went to the local farm shop/cafe to warm up and for some yummy cakes. The farm shop and nursery is amazing, I got lots of lovely veg, eggs and some bread, will defo be going back soon. Then we went for a wander in the woods, que collecting lots of sticks from Ethan... what is it with boys and sticks?! Then we headed home, i nipped in for the boys PJ's and the travel high chair and then we went down to Marion's for a nice family tea with the boys, Jody and Graham... they had some more time running around the garden and we all tucked into a delicious roast pork dinner .. mm yum, complete with organic apple sauce made with apples from the farm shop!
Will take some picks of the sewing projects later as it is really gray today and the light isn't good!
I am off to drink my coffee

TTFN
xx

No comments: