Wednesday 25 August 2010

Lovely Lotta

she has been named.. Ethan went along with my gently encouragement on the name (if you read Charlie and Lola you will get my theme!). So I would now like to proudly welcome Lotta to our family. She is a very sweet natured wee cat, although considering she is only 10 weeks old (born 12th June) she is v brave and hasn't hidden away at all, been busy exploring, playing, cuddling and sleeping.
I gave Ethan a hughe surprise and went to collect him from school with Lotta hidding in my Cath Kidston day bag (seriously!!).. to say we were a hit in the playground is an understatement!

Charlie and Lola have been looking at her and observing, we have had a few hisses, and attempted nose snuggles so I am sure they will be adopting her into their sibling clique fairly soon.

Her addition to our family has helped to take my mind of some recent news, news which I am trying not to dwell on as it is all still very uncertain and at the moment I have my life in the hands of something beyond my control. But I am praying that all will be well, for i dare not think otherwise!!

But to leave you on a positive note, here is some more Lotta pics;
Love and prayers
em xx

2 comments:

Sally said...

Lotta... such a fab name :O) and she looks so adorable... I hope that you find a good amswer to whatever is currently troubling you hun :O)

Take care
sally xxxxx

Katy said...

Lotta is such a cutie pie, and i told you she would be yours!

My prayers are all yours my love, and together we will do this ok.

love ya bestest Katy xx