Saturday 28 August 2010

Stash monster!

A spot of retail therapy is a great thing!

I have been a bit naughty recently and have been getting lots of stash, storage, fabric and crafting goodies. Got a beautiful Martha Stewart punch and new CHA Cosmo C papers this week and am also waiting on lots of new Jenni B, MME, Maya Road, Prima, Lots of stamps, some more Thrift Shop papers as used up all my last for gifts, a new glue gun, chipboard.... More storage jars and some boring basic things like cardstock, dst and pva!

I am buying all this as I'm doing LSNED and clearly NEEDED it :-) really looking forward to getting stuck in and kick starting the old mojo.

Was at my brothers birthday BBQ this evening; I brought Joshua home with me so mummy and daddy could let their hair down. Looking forward to lots of cuddles with my smallest boy tomorrow!

Right all, get some sleep! And gold star to Hils for FINALLY blogging!
Xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: