Saturday 21 August 2010

Sleckeroooo

Apologies for being so slack on the old blogging front ... but it has pretty much been non-stop-flat-out since we got back from holiday.

I had Joshua for two 4 day spells, getting Ethan ready to go back to school and a new term of classes ... so it was HECTIC! In there I also celebrated my 35th (yikes!!) birthday, had a lovely days shopping in Edinburgh (ohhhh dear, was v bad in Cath Kidston, John Lewis.... in LOVE with Tanya Wheelan Fabric ... and Jenners... treated myself to lovely Bare Minerals/Bare Escentials make up). Started planning for the Parent Council fundraiser in October, started decorating the house (hall is finished ... duck egg blue..thank you for the colour Kirsty yummy!), made some beautiful wire-button hearts, altered a canvas, baked up a storm and had a lovely ladies luncheon. Good times...

But school is back now, Ethan is now a big P2, with 2 missing front teeth and is nearly as tall as me (seriously, at 6!!).... so we are back into our familiar routine and it is great.

I need to get making, making, making as I am selling lots of my crafty/homemade bits at the school RelaXmas fundraiser.... I kept meaning to develop this as a sideline... but never motivated myself, so when someone approached me to have a stall, so I said YES!

Here are a selection of random photos from the past few weeks;

Right, enjoy your Saturday
em xx

No comments: