Tuesday 14 September 2010

Lists, lists and more lists ....

Evening all

Well it has turned very Autumnal the past few days; but I love it. I love this time of year, the colours, the snuggling inside, the hot chocolate, the cardigans, the food......the anticipation of CHRISTMAS!!! I am a total Christmas addict - love it. I am panning/shopping/making/organising for Christmas already!



Time management is going to be a key factor for e now and I seriously need to make up a timetable of how I am going to manage all my time over the next year as all my OU course material arrived yesterday.... a HUGE/HEAVY box crammed with CDs, DVD, and books upon books...

I was a tad stressed out to start with. But I just needed to get my head around it, get organised, get to grips with it all. I looked at my timetable, my assignment list (one every 4 weeks between October and May!!) and I began to feel better once I had printed off a few things, added dates to the calendar and ordered all my reading list from Amazon.

So now I am really excited, a tad nervous, but mostly excited. I have to read Dr Faustus first, and get stuck into a few chapters on Cleopatra, but I will be fine!

I have recently ordered and received lots of yummy stash, but no idea when I am going to find the time, heheehee (hence the need for me to draw up some kind of timetable!). I have also been doing quite a bit of sewing this week and I have the craft Fair coming up and need some stock to take along. so for the next few months Lists are going to be key to my survival....

Right, I need to fold a bit of laundry and then get dinner sorted (beef stew and dumplings tonight, followed by plum crumble mmmm!).

Yaisu peeps
xxx

No comments: