Thursday 19 March 2009

Don't you just love it ...

..... when you look out of the window in the morning and the most glorious blue sky greets you!? The change in the weather makes me feel so much brighter, happy, positive .. i love the sun, the fun days, the positivity of it all ... makes me feel so much more energised! Ethan and I are heading down to the park/beach after nursery ... we might even walk a little bit further to one of our favourite spots ... the harbour-masters cafe ... yummy cakes! Although I seriously need to go on a diet... all these bacon sarnies of late (a moment on the lips ... a life time on my mummy belly, lol!).

I have quite a lot on my To Do list to complete while he is at nursery so will keep my head down and plough through it, I love crossing things off my list! But I am bound to get distracted, as I have a large photobox order and some yummy stash due to arrive this morning, oh dear!

Enjoy this sunny day!
Em xx

1 comment:

Hils said...

wasn't it a lovely day - I skivved of this afternoon and had a lovely walk with Caradog.