Wednesday 25 March 2009

Happy Days....

Had another lovely few days, mainly just chilling and hanging out with Ethan. I have also been approached by a local nursery to come and teach staff and babies, baby sign, so have had a bit of work to do for that.

Got some more stash coming from over the pond ... well it was mostly Jenni B and it was 30% off, so it was a total bargain, and I obviously HAD to! Plus got some me yummy bits from the shop o Hils yesterday .... excellent prices me dear, hee hee and thanks for the Reeces Nutrageous.... a little bit of chocolate heaven, you're an angel!

I have been tinkering with a couple of LOs today .... doing a bit of scrapping before we get our next SA assignment. For some reason I seem to have been scrapping more pictures of me recently ... v odd .. I'm obviously getting used to my ugly mug, hee hee!

Oh check out Miss Katy's stunning new blog, a superstar in the making me thinks .....

Anyway, better go and snuggle with E, as my brother is coming for him soon. He is spending the night as I have a baby sign session at the library tomorrow morning, so they are watching him for me. Wooo hooo a free night!!!

Ciao
Em xx

No comments: