Wednesday 11 March 2009

A taste of times to come .....

Yep ... things they are a changing .....

Ethan was one of a few children selected by the nursery to attend the science fair that was on today. He was so excited, partly due to the 'trip' but also because he was getting a packed lunch!

So armed with his lunch bag, and empty 1ltr water bottle (this was an the pre-requirement of the days experiment) we skipped up to nursery at 9.30 this morning....

As I headed back down the road, I wondered what I would do with my day... a whole 5 and a half hours to myself ..... was this what it will be like when he starts school ....? So I chilled, chatted on the phone, sorted, scrapped, ate bacon sarnies and drank tea! Bliss. I had a lovely day..... Here are two of the LOs I finished: My boy is now being entranced by Tinkerbell on Cinemagic, so I am getting a quick chance to update my blog before tea.

Hope you have all had a great day and enjoyed the simple things (like bacon sarnies ... mmmmmm reggae reggae sauce mmmmm!)

Em xx

No comments: