Thursday 12 February 2009

Is it christmas????

Nope ..... we have major snow up here today, and it hasn't stopped all morning, so it does indeed look like a Christmas morning. Ethan and I are going to get bundled up later and make a snowman, yay!!

I have also been busy scrapping, here are 3 that I finished yesterday. I realised that I have never scrapped any pictures of the cats, my family is huge and I have a mountain of pictures, so I never got around to scrapping the animals in our family! But these pics are v cute, as they are from the first few days of us getting Charlie and Lola, when they were so 'iccle' and much less Panther-like than they are now! I also saw my gorgeous little nephew yesterday, he is very cuddly and full of giggles. All his hair has started to fall out and it is coming in so blond. He is the spit of Ethan (and my brother), we were looking through lots of photos, and basically the fair skinned, blond haired, blue eyed version of Ethan (who is Greek, lol!). Also waiting on lots of yummy new stash (well the new AC Thickers are so delish ... accidentally bought millions!

Enjoy the snow
xxx

1 comment:

Katy said...

Awwww i love your lo's there rocking, check them pins out there lush me thinks :D

Little J he is sooooooooooooo cute, he looks very much like e when he was small.

Katy xxxx