Saturday 14 February 2009

Life ....

Life is a funny one. Lots of crap things happen to good people, always hard. We had some bad news about a really good family friend today, someone I have known my whole life. I am praying for some good news, so have been scrapping to distract myself.

At the end of the day, it makes me remember that we only have one life, and it is short. So we need to make sure we are happy, honest, healthy and live the best life we can. It is so important not to get bogged down by negativity, and trivial things in life. Be happy, spend time with people who matter and most importantly, tell the people who are important that you love them.

Anyway, here are the LOs I was working on today, sorry about the light.
Em xxx

1 comment:

Katy said...

OMG these lo's are rocking, i love the one of e it looks good with the mesh. Infact i love them all. Nice one hun.

Love Katy xx