Saturday 28 February 2009

Lovely days ... Spring is here!

Ethan and I spend a fab day in Edinburgh yesterday, I haven't uploaded the pics yet, so will post them tomorrow. We made use of our season passes to Dynamic Earth and had a lovely stroll down the Royal Mile (and back up again!), it was a beautiful spring day, great for exploring the capital. Edinburgh is a stunning city, and now we don't live there anymore, I really appreciate my visits! We made obligatory stops at the Disney shop, Molton Brown, Cath Kitson and of course Starbucks (where I stocked up on my fav syrup!).

Then I had another really lovely day today... very chilled. Had a baby class in the morning, then I arrived home to find 2 stash parcels... so spent the rest of the afternoon scrapping. I started work on my next Scrapbook Apprentice challenge, lots of yummy papers things... heaven. Then Hils came round and we had a lovely girly afternoon/evening, laughing, eating a yummy Indian (thanks for the tip Hils, I will defo order that again) and watching a rather random DVD!

Here is a LO I finished this afternoon.... some photos of me and my nanny when i was a little bubba! I will also get a fab gadget fix on Monday when my new iPhone arrives, yay!! I went for the black 16gb one, as it will store sooo much more music, and even films, which will be great for our holiday. I think you can also upload pics etc straight from the phone, which will be v cool!

Anyway, I am off to watch Dallas, as ive got a few episodes on my V+ stored up (Watch are showing it right from the beginning, 7am on Saturday Mornings ... I am a HUGE Dallas fan. I was in awe of Pam growing up, although now I do a mean Sue Ellen impersonation, ha ha ha!!).

Nite
Em xx

1 comment:

Katy said...

Hiya hun, so glad you had a fab time with e, il Look forward to seeing the pics.

I love that lo its so cool, so vintage and it rocks.

I will look forward to seeing what you think of the new iphone il be wanting one knowing me hahaha

Enjoy your tv

Night Katy xxxx