Friday 21 March 2008

Creativity flows ....

Despite being up since 6.15am, one excitable little monkey wanted to watch his new Cinderella DVD (he is really into people getting married and kissing and princesses at the moment, lol!!), I am feeling very perky!!

Ethan is off to his dads until Monday (I've told him the Easter bunny will be leaving his eggs for us to hunt on Monday. He wants me to try and take a photo of the Easter bunny ... i said i would try, but he is magic and very fast, lol!).. So I have peace to scrap and chill out for a bit.

I have been focusing on my entries for the guest DT on Creativity Life, but since I have now sumbitted them, i can do some of the other LOs that have I have been meaning to! So with the excitement of Geoff and Debbie's baby news, i used Cleo's first kit to make a wee book of love for them. I really, really enjoyed working on this, and some of the techniques I will defo use again on other wee books. I also really liked working with the papers, I hardly ever scrap in red, or pinks, so I am certainly going to branch out with those colours again.

Here are the picks

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love what you've done with the book- it looks really funky!
You could always stick some rabbit ears on the cat and pretend she's the easter bunny!