Monday 10 March 2008

STOP NOW ... I can't watch anymore

Now this is a first. I for the record LOVE Delia Smith, it was through her books and watching my family, that i learnt to cook. I love to cook, really love to cook, i just love spending time in the kitchen, pottering about, mixing and stirring. In another life, I am sure i was a witch, bending over my cauldron...

So with anticipation, i turned on the tv tonight to watch the new Delia. But OMG, I couldn't stop shouting at the tv,. So i had to tun off and shake my head in disgust ...... I am all for getting people back into the kitchen cooking........ but mince in a tin, frozen mashed potato ... my eyes, my poor eyes .. I can't take any more....... (having lovingly prepared mince and potatoes with dumplings for dinner tonight) I have to disagree with Delia, sometimes there is a need to boil a potato.....

I think Ethan's cookery lessons will start promplty tomorrow!

No comments: