Wednesday 18 June 2008

Little people

We have our little house guest today, Logan came to stay last night, lots of fun and fighting over toys. The boys get on very well, but as there is only a year between them, they get very competitive. I am going to take L down to the park after we have dropped E at nursery and then this afternoon the 3 of us will head into town as we are going to meet up with Rachel and go out for dinner.

Tomorrow E and I are going on a little adventure, we are getting the train into Edinburgh and going to the cinema. I am really looking forward to it, I haven't been to the cinema with him in ages, as there isn't one here in Kirkcaldy.

I have finished a LO, just need to take some pics and I will get it uploaded.

Ohhh also, we have a date for our SPS Convention ... sooo cool. It is all coming together nicely, thanks to the wonderful Ali!!

OK, the boys are running around, so had better get on.
Have a great day everyone.
em xx

No comments: