Friday 6 June 2008

Loving technology

I am in love with my new phone ...

Finally I have one that is up to the job, it is perfect. Not only does it have an 8mb MP3 player, so I don't have to carry 2 things with me (the mp3 player can also play without speakers, so will be great for our apartment on holiday!!). It also has a fantastic camera, so that is another less thing I have to carry around with me. Every good scrapper knows that there are potential photo opp's everywhere, so this is a great bonus.

I took these photo's yesterday when we were at the park, they are much better quality than previous phones I have had. Going to make some apple tarts today to take along to the cocktail party and have looked up the recipe for french martini as my book doesn't have it.

Better go,
em xx

No comments: