Saturday 31 January 2009

A New Crush ....

I have spent the entire day watching the first series of The Tudors and scrapping ... what more could a girl ask for? I am now totally in love with Henry VIII (well Jonathan Rhys Meyers to be more exact ... yum, yum, yum!).

I finished the (final) touches to my SA challenge 4 submission and then did this one of Ethan when he was 9 months old, crawling around Nanny's garden and eating everything in sight ... mud, grass, flowers .. worms! Please excuse the poor light! I had a look through some of his baby pic's yesterday and have looked out a pile to scrap .. I forgot how absolutely gorgeous my little baby was!!

I am just about to start another LO and do some more chilling, alas that is it with Jonathan for the night .. I will just have to wait for series 2 Dvds to arrive next week!

Have a great evening!
Em xx

No comments: