Thursday 15 January 2009

New year, new look!

Well I don't really believe in new years resolutions, as i think you should try to make changes and be positive all year round, but I did promise myself that I would attempt to be 'more glamorous' in 2009 and make more of an effort with my appearance.... I am not just a mummy, i am a woman, and I guess I am still young ... although shhhhh I will be 40 in 6 years!!

Anyway, my hair was bugging me, I love the length but wanted a change .. so have been debating getting a fringe..... and today I was bold and brave and went for it .... I actually really, really, really LOVE it. Lets just hope Ethan does too.

Here is a pic, I took it myself (in the style of my posing/pouting/bebo-esque 16 year old cousin!!)

1 comment:

Katy said...

HI hun, im so loving your new hair do, it really does suit ya:)

Im having my hair done the begining of feb to, and i think im having low lights not 100% sure of that one just yet lol.

Much Love Katy xx