Friday 23 January 2009

Take more pictures ...

Yes, I know that I have been very slack in snapping my scrapping. I keep meaning too, but have been so busy, that the moment passes and then I forget! I can't remember what I have last shown you, and so much of my recent work, I can't show you!! So here are some pics of some of the LOs I have been working on. I did 2 yesterday with some of the yummy new stash, but waiting for silicon glue to dry so will take pics later.
I watched the first 2 episodes of the new series of Lost last night ... great, but oh so confusing... still I got my Sawyer fix. Yay he was shirtless for most of the 2 episodes, lol!

Ive got quite a bit to do today, need to finish stripping the paper in my kitchen so that I can finally get it painted and I also need to work on tomorrow's lesson plans.

Anyway, better go... Ethan is asking me a million questions about the new series of Ben 10 (and it doesn't start until February, lol!)
TTFN
em xx

1 comment:

Katy said...

Awwww i love the lo's there all really lovely hun, well done you.
I hope to do some scrapping later on today after i have done my course work.

Katy xxxx