Wednesday 28 May 2008

27 Dresses ....and counting .....

Well the wait is nearly over .. tomorrow I head off for my BIG adventure!!
It starts tomorrow, when Ethan and I head over to the capital to meet Jo for dinner (James will be coming for E once he is back from a v big interview in London. Then they are both flying down on Friday), then we will be heading out for cocktails. On Friday, I will potter, shop and have starbucks ....!

Then, the most eagerly anticipated film of the year .... finally we get to see the girls again.. I am v excited, can't wait to see it. I have been trying to decide what to wear all week, I have changed my mind on 4 dresses so far. Thanks to a fabby episode of Oprah (with all the SATC girls and Mr Big), I changed my mind once again. But inspired by the stunning clothes, I think I am all set?! I just need to get a gold belt and long necklace ....

So get your cosmopolitans ready, here come the girls!!
xxx

1 comment:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

i can't hardly wait to see the film either - it's going to be fabby!!! enjoy your cocktails xx