Monday 5 May 2008

Productive morning!!

Happy Bank Holiday Everyone!

I was woken at 5am this morning, by my two noisy and energetic cats, but I managed to doze until 8. Was scrapping by 9 and had all the laundry washed and dried by 11.30. Have just been chilling, scrapping and watching Oprah. Basically enjoying the peace before Ethan comes back tonight. Managed to finish off the canvas for nanny's birthday, really love it. I thoroughly enjoyed the kit and will have to get started on my 4 other canvas' now!!

Here are some pics of the finished canvas; This is the LO I was working o the other day, these are from our trip to Petra last year. This is Kitty and I posing on the beach!! Have just made a cup of coffee and going to watch some Dexter, while i work out what project to do next!!

No comments: