Sunday 25 May 2008

Postie, postie bring me stuff!!

Also, I should have a wee stash delivery coming tomorrow (if it isn't a Royal Mail holiday in Scotland?!) ... Practically all the colours of the rainbow in VersaMaigic chalk ink, more chipboard and BG goodies.

Plus I got some more bits from work to play with!!! I can't help it, so many yummy things ... we got a delivery of some fab new delicious buttons and i keep discovering new fabric/lace/pin/ribbon combimations!! Oh....I got a load of new gemstones, it's my discount, it gets me every time, lol!

Also, I had a wee shot of the Big Bite on Thursday, am so tempted ..., should I , should I??

Defo night, night now, I've got another busy one tomorrow.
xxxx

1 comment:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

you defo should.... lol

i have stash coming too..... start stalking the postie.

am going to link your blog in mine - hope thats ok xx