Thursday 15 May 2008

Oh i do like to be beside the seaside ....

Oh I do like to be beside the sea....

Yep, you've guessed it E and I have been playing down at the beach again!! Here are some pics; My UKS team is doing the weekly challenge in a few weeks - so I need to get cracking on my example. Hopefully my little bunny will be tired out as I also want to get cracking on this 12 week challenge over on Two Peas, plus I need to finish my first entry on the Shimelle Journal as the 25th is soon approaching!! (I am also sooooooooooo way behind on my A to Z Journal of me it is silly ... I last did my D entry, think they are probably on F by now!).

Anyway, all is good here. Plus my bro is back on Monday, I've really missed him, but he is coming round on Thursday to show me how to use my new phone. Plus I should have some stash and some new photos coming tomorrow, so I am a happy bunny!
xxx

No comments: