Saturday 24 May 2008

Still in the dark!

I haven't had time to watch Grey's yet ... so I still don't know what happened (don't tell me!!). I am of out for dinner tonight but I might try and watch it when i get back, depending on how tired I am .......?!

Just had a call from my Nanny to thank me for her birthday canvas. She has been showing it off to the entire population of Strathpeffer by the sounds of it and was dead chuffed. This is why I love giving people hand crafted pressies, they really value the hard work and effort and it means a lot to them.

I am missing a Eurovision party tonight, I always back Greece as they are usually the best (not that I am biased!!). So I will have to make up for it next week with our SATC evening ... soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!

Okey dokey, better go and get my party frock on.
Night night everyone.
em xx

No comments: